Lamplighter Corner was established in 1967 when Hollis W. Fisher made the first reproduction of the Edgartown street lamp . This lamp was one of several historic models that had lighted the town between 1869 and 1912.
In 2005 lamplighter corner moved up island and is now located on Indian Hill Road in West Tisbury. Their authentic reproductions, as well as custom designs continue to be hand-crafted by artisan/designer Billy Hoff.
Please browse through our Gallery which features our lamps in situ.
Please Browse through our Models. We have organized them into three groups; hanging/pendant, sconce/wall-mounted and postmounted. We have added a new design called symmetry that is available as a hanging lamp.
All designs available in solid Brass and copper. Adaptable for post, hanging or wall installation.
All electrified 110/120 V, 60Hz with UL approved sockets, fittings and wire.
Lamplighter Lanterns are made to last a lifetime, yet accidents happen. In the event that your lantern is damaged, We can repair or refurbish it for a reasonable fee. Replacement glass panes and electrical parts are also available. Please call or email us with any questions.